Fun Facts 🙂
- Joined Motherhood in 2011
- By a beautiful (didn’t feel like that at the time…) surprise in my second year of University
- Went back to Uni when my son was six weeks old. His dad took care of him
- Worked for 3 years
- Fell pregnant with my daughter
- Worked 3months
- Quit and now a stay at home 20 something mum of two.
Share my journey in my attempt to succeed and survive this confusing thing called life! I am using this place to capture the true insight of motherhood, work and life.
Winging mummy blog is not the usual blog that feature big stylish homes because well, I live in London. Have two children (a boy and a girl) and lack sleep, a lot!
Winging mummy will feature everything and anything that interests me!